With advancements in technology, you are getting choices regarding the type of devices you choose, whether mobile or computer. There are two types of mobile operating systems, one is android, and the other is Ios. There is a lot of difference between these two types of the operating system for the same reason the price also varies. Different people have different choices, but the main headache is iPhone repair or android repair service. Before getting some tips for iPhone, iPad, and android repair, you must know the difference between these two types of the operating system. Let us discuss the same.
Difference between iPhone and android operating system
There is a lot of difference between android and iOS operating system. The following is a quick distinction between these two types of the operating system.
- Customization- In customization, android is better than Ios because you can customize the wallpaper, lock screen, ROM, and icons. You can still only change the wallpaper, size of the icon, and some minimal customization in the Ios device. You get the best customization option in an android device, which is not found on the iPhone.
- Device options- In an android device, you get better options as per your budget because you can get android devices starting from three thousand to 1 lakh. You can buy according to your taste, like battery performance, screen size, fingerprint sensor. But in the iPhone case, you have to spend more as the device options are less for the users.
- File sharing- In android, you can easily share files with other android devices or between applications using the split-screen option, but it is not found in iPhone as you don’t get the multitasking option.
- NFC support- Although you get NFC support on the iPhone, you don’t get all the features you get in android.
- OTG support- You get the best NFC support in android, you can connect it with a pen drive, keyboard, mic, USB hub, and other devices, but you can’t use normal iPhone devices. Rather, you need to get specialized accessories for the iPhone, which are costlier.
Not only these, but the price of the iPhone is also higher than the android devices. It isn’t easy to find an iPad repair service as compared to the android service center. But apart from these advantages of android, you also get better performance, quality, and processor in the iPhone. It depends on you which operating system you like.
Common problems associated with mobile devices
Whether you are an Ios user or android user, you must consider the following tips to care for your phone-
- If your home button sticks or can’t recognize the fingerprint, clean it with a Q-tip and rub alcohol.
- If your phone charges slowly, then the lint might be trapped in the port, and you can clean it out with a toothpick.
- If you have a problem hearing the ringtone, then clean the earpiece with the help of an eraser.
- If your power or headphone cables are fraying, try electric tap and plastic dip.
People generally become tensed about searching for phone repair like Samsung repair; they search for it over the internet. But you can try these simple tricks to maintain your device.